My Favorite Book Series


 My favorite book series is Oxfords Reading Tree, especially the story of magic adventures.
I will give five reviews of books in the series.

1. The Magic Key
Biff and Chip looked at the box.
Something was glowing inside it.
They opened the box. They looked inside. “It’s magic,” they said.

  After this scene, the magic key began to glow and they got smaller and smaller and smaller. In this story, they didn’t go anywhere but stay the room. When I found this story of book, I had a deep emotion. This is because I have read a lot of books about the magic key but I don’t know the origin. However, I could read the first story and know the truth of the magic key. If you have read the stories of the magic key and never read this story, you should read this story to be more funny feeling.

2. Safari Adventure 
A ranger shook Chip’s hand.
“Thank you,” he said. “You saved a zebra.”

 When Chip and Wilf were tracking Dad, the magic key began to glow and took them into a magic adventure. This time was taken to Africa, and there were many animals. Somehow there were men who tried to catch a zebra, too. They wanted to save  the zebra, and pressed a horn. Thanks to the action, they could save the zebra but made men angry. I thought they would return to the real life with  the magic key, but this was wrong. Suddenly a jeep rangers were in drove up, and they chased after men. The story has a dramatic story.

3. The Dragon Tree
The dragon had Floppy. He wanted Floppy for supper. Floppy was frightened.
“Oh no!”said Biff. “What a nasty dragon! I don’t like dragon!”

 When I saw the book, I think dragon is good and will get along with children. However,  the more I read this book, the more I could understand that was wrong. The dragon wanted to eat Floppy for supper! I got angry but thanks to children’s action, I could be calm down. Even though I couldn’t try not to laugh at the dragon’s cooking style. This book was very interesting.

4. Underground Adventure
The cave had an echo.
“Whoooooaa!” called Kipper.
The elves laughed. They laughed and laughed.

 I thought Kipper is good at making friends from the scene. Elves were shy but they could come out. Kipper was so cool! Also, other children were so nice, too. They helped elves in good faith. Finally, the elves could get busyness and children go back home with the magic key. I also enjoy something children brought back. This time was probably a lump.

5. Castle Adventure
The magic took the children inside the castle. It took them to a room.
A frog was in the room.
“I am a king,” said the frog. “I am the king of this castle.”

In this story, there are three witches and children’s grandmother. She was so strong and tough than I thought. Thanks to her action, they could catch hold a rope or net. Also they could turn the frogs into people and witches into frogs, and put the book on the fire. Everyone could get happy end, so I could get happy,too. Finally they go back to Biff’s room with a small crown.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

Hotel Casanova

UP