Bad Love

So that was it. Judy's love was bad love; the kind of love that makes you kill a person.

The main character of this story is Ms. Laine. Her name is Detective Laine. She talked with Jack Daly who was a doctor at the party in Denver at her friend's house. However, one week later, he was dead and Denver Police Departments was looking for his killer.
When I see this book title, I think this book is written about not good love story  for example predatory love. However, I found that thinking was false while continuing to read this book. I like books that the contents are different from the titles like this book.

コメント

  1. I agree with you. I think so. I read this book. It was different love story from others. When I red this book, I think the world is brutal.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

WAGON WHEELS

JUST LIKE A MOVIE