Hotel Casanova

He talked to her about his plan to marry when he was twenty-six. "And then, when I'm thirty years old, I want my own hotel, with my name over the door," he said. " I want it more than anything in the world. 

  I read "Hotel Casanova" for the first time. The main characters of this story are Dino, Carla and Maria. The story of it is that , for Dino to follow his plan, he faces a bad problem by a relationship with Carla and one with Maria.
 I want to make my schedule like Dino, but I don't want to be like Dino. After reading this book, I thought we have to carefully look at and think a situation which suddenly come to us. If it is so good, we should put for an action. If it is not, we have to avoid it. However, I think that we should choose the way it looks wrong to make ourselves stronger. If you get interested in this book, please read it.

コメント

  1. I've read it before!! I think Dino was so sloopy, But the womens are frightning...

    返信削除
  2. I think "we should choose the way it looks wrong to make ourselves stronger." is really good!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

THE CARIBBEAN FILE

WAGON WHEELS